wedding in jamestown, n. dakota

not sure what you mean by canada?..its kinda boring here unless you have a hobby...i work during the day and photograph the weekends and nights...so i'm busy...

where in canada are you talking about?

You're probably the only member of the Cafe who's been to North Dakotoa, Mrdinh, but I did a Yahoo search and there's a number of parks in Jamestown. Here's a (very poor) map from Jamestown Park and Rec.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

The largest park is McElroy Park on the south side of town, but it's biggest feature is dirtbike trails, so I'd rule it out.

The second largest is Klaus Park, and it seems to have potential. It has full facilities, and is described as "scenic park alongside the James and Pipestem Rivers." It also has something called a Disc Golf course???

You could try calling this contact number: (701)252-3982.

K

Ken-L

You also might check the

Stutsman County Memorial Museum
321 3rd Ave SE
Jamestown, ND 58401
Tel: (701) 252-6741

or Jamestown Country Club(private)
Rural Route 1
Jamestown, ND 58401
(701)252-8448

or The Basilica of St. James Catholic Church
PO Box 347
Jamestown, ND 58402-0347

or the Linton Country Club, 701-254-9093

Uncle Frank said:
You're probably the only member of the Cafe who's been to North Dakotoa, Mrdinh, but I did a Yahoo search and there's a number of parks in Jamestown. Here's a (very poor) map from Jamestown Park and Rec.

The largest park is McElroy Park on the south side of town, but it's biggest feature is dirtbike trails, so I'd rule it out.

The second largest is Klaus Park, and it seems to have potential. It has full facilities, and is described as "scenic park alongside the James and Pipestem Rivers." It also has something called a Disc Golf course???

You could try calling this contact number: (701)252-3982.
Images snipped for brevity.

Hey, Phat, here is an idea. One park has a dirt bike course, the other Frisbee Golf. Start a new trend in Wedding Formals. How about the Bride and Groom side-by-side over a Triple Jump on the Dirt Bike Course :?: :?:

Or Synchronized Frisbee throws on the Disc Golf course :?: :?:

Might be a whole new trend here, and you the setter of said trend. I won't even ask for credit :wink:

To be more realistic, I like the two venues that Ken-L posted. I'd really check out the museum.

Ken, have you ever visited Jamestown, or are you just Googling it, like me?

Kind of funny... two guys from California giving a North Dakota resident input about Jamestown 8).

K

Ken-L

Hi Frank -

I just Googled too! :roll:

North Dakota and Alaska are the only two states I have not been to.
I'm doing an Alaskan cruise in August, but when I had the chance to go into N. Dakota from northern Minnesota, I didn't take it.....so I'll probably never get there.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom