Wedding: on city streets

Discussion in 'People' started by joey, May 18, 2007.

1. From the same event as those I posted earlier ("under the midday sun") but during the latter part of the day. This was after the ceremony. Mostly shot along the streets of downtown San Francisco.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Cool , just tooooo cool
    Great job
    Beauiful images
    Very different

3. Looks like you had a lot of fun!!!

Sarah

4. Thanks, Gale!
    I'm glad you find it different.

5. Oh, yes! Everybody had fun. Including the cable car operator and the passengers. Had to work quickly there as we didn't want to mess up the schedule of the cable car too much. Had just a minute or 2. They all waved goodbye and were smiling as they left. So, I suppose they found the slight distraction we caused to be a positive experience too.
    Regards, Sarah.

6. tomj

tomj

Feb 5, 2006
    Oklahoma
    Super job Joey. These are some great shots.

I love the shot of them running down the tracks.

Thanks for sharing these.

Regards,

7. Hi, Tomj! That's the couples favorite too. Pity I cut-off the feet. I was running, trying to keep the same pace as the couple to make it easier on the focusing system of the D2x. Running backwards (that is) with my camera bag hanging from my left shoulder, the D80 on the right and the D2x on my face. I took 3 consecutive shots, only this one was in focus. Luckily, it also had the best expression of the three.
    Thank you also. The shots you've posted (that I have seen) show mastery of camera and lighting techniques. Wonderful!

8. Hi joey
    Indeed a very differnt series, well done to you.

9. Super series Joey. They should be very pleased with the results.