Wedding Photography Checklist

Discussion in 'Formal Portraits and Weddings' started by JustinD, Sep 16, 2008.

1. To all the wedding photographers I'd like to ask what the process, from beginning to end, that you go through right from the initial phone call/email inquiry from a potential client.

My goal here is to understand what the client expects from the photographer both at the ceremony/reception and after...is it just a photo album of pictures (also what shots are expected? A mixture of candids and formal stuff)? What about online galleries...do you charge extra for that?

So at the end of the process what are you putting out and giving to the client. I hope that the wedding photographers here can be open about the process and not feel like they're giving away inside information to potential competition or whatever.

Thanks.

2. jshurak

jshurak

Aug 14, 2008
    Philadelphia
    Here is a timeline article from photo.net. Its kind of a cop out on my part...but then again, I'm not a wedding photographer!

3. Thanks, Jeff - cop out or not the link has done a good job of clarifying some things for me.

Edit: after reading the link in it's entirety I can say that it was exactly what I was looking for. Thanks again1

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.