Wedding Photos

Discussion in 'People' started by dbirdsong, Dec 5, 2005.

1. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

Tonight I photographed a small wedding for one of the player of the Motor City Mechanics hockey team.
    Here are a few of shots that I have processed so far.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Wedding photography too, Dave??? Very nice touch on these images...the vignetting is tastefully done and draws attention to the bride very nicely. The first image is excellant!

3. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

Frank, I will photograph just about anything...
    This was even better, it only took about 2 hours to shoot and they didn't want that many photos taken (since it was just the 2 of them, he is from Vancouver and she is from Sweden and have no family here)
    I think when I am all done with the PP, I will be printing out about 20 prints.
    I am about 40% done with the PP.
    I need to have the prints done soon too, Christina has to fly home to Sweden next Tuesday.

4. Seems fine... But please don't use the explosions too much. I doubt the woman will like it (just too much). Women are sensitive to that.

Always best to be more creative during shooting then in PP :smile:

5. dbirdsong

dbirdsong Guest

That was all done in PP, so if she doesn't like it I can redo them without the effect.

6. Dave, the first one here is my favorite in this set. It's beautifully done. The second and third ones don't make it for me. I'd crop both to place more emphais on the wedding couple. I'm not too fond of the processing on that second one either. The others are okay, but a little gimmicky.

Hope this helps!

Virginia
    aka beaucamera

7. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Nice imaes.

Present two sets , with and without PP. Save you some time :>))

A bit much on the last two and not quite sure about the effect on the second one.
    Needs some straightening also I think and crop.

Beautiful images of the Lady.