Wedding Pictures

Discussion in 'People' started by Candidcameraman, May 20, 2007.

1. I just posted this one in the collective shoot but thought I'd post it here as well. I went to a friend's wedding and I did not have a flash, used high ISO, EV compensation and set the WB temperature myself for some shots and... And ba-bye Canon... Okay so it doesn't perform as well as the F5 yet at high ISO but gimme a few months :wink: Not bad considering I haven't learned how to use this camera yet. Those below are at ISO 1600, all shot using D2Hs and 85/1.4

Weddingday2rs.

View attachment 96524

View attachment 96525

View attachment 96526

View attachment 96527

This last one was shot at ISO 3200, high EV compensation is key so is the right exposure (What is the right exposure anyways... perhaps it is time to learn photography?)

View attachment 96528

2. tomj

tomj

Feb 5, 2006
    Oklahoma
    You got some great shots Dude. I love the first one.

I realize how difficult these low light situations can be and I think you did a great job.

Regards,

3. Looks like some pretty good shots to me Dude!! I wish I could get the results shooting without the flash. I ALWAYS have one or two with me!! LOL

4. Thank you Tom, it forces me to be "creative" with the camera settings.

Thanks Keith, I actually do go without a flash some of the times but this time it wasn't planned. Mine was in the shop and was sent back non-working, worst than when it was sent in... So I was left without a flash the day off, this wedding without a flash was not by choice. Having a backup is a great idea - just glad I had my camera back :biggrin: