Wedding Shots

Loved #1 and 3 best. Yep, I too thought they were cucumber slices here! LOL

Thanks for your comments on my photos and my avatar. I think I'm getting more intrest in my avatar then my photography. But hey it's a start. lol.

:Sad:

hahaha I didn't mean it in a bad way :frown: But everytime I see his avatar...I see cucumbers...it's the eyes I tell ya.

I hope I didn't hurt your feelings. :Sad:

You could'nt do that Seneca, I take ALL CC with an opened mind. Even if it's about my avatar. Like I said I probably change it because your right it does look like cucumbers. I'm not one that goes for facials.

Nice mix of photos, they will be pleased.
Ok, if you compare the skin tone of the first (which looks right on) to the others, it looks as if the others are a little off.
And the cropping of the cake photo - lots of space above the cake and the bottom of the cake is cut off.

I used the DX2 Mode I for the picture control. I think maybe going from the sun to shade had an effect on the colors. Your right about the space above the cake, I did'nt want the whole cake in that shot just the center piece. I should crop it a little more. I have other full cake shots. Thanks for your comments.

Hi

Thanks Palouse, my Avatar is a goof but no one commented on my hair yet. you have hair? I must get this laptop calibrated, all I can see is green cucumbers lol lol, only joking, still not commenting on the hair though lol

stew

Real Name
Lewis Lorton
Everything below is opinion and clearly not the FACTS but only the truth as I see it.

Back to the pictures.

It would be better for critique if you posted links to large versions of these so that the viewers can see detail. These are really too small to say anything very specific about focus, texture, etc.

I don't agree with your choice of 4 x 6 for the crops. Typical US standards are 4 x 5 and, in truth, all of these have lots of extra room that needs to be cut off. (not to mention the greater variety of frames available for that format.

IMO, because these are cropped too loosely, lots of non-contributory space draws attention away from the main object of interest.

I think that several of these have the potential for very nice shots but there needs to be some more PP done to add color sat/detail in several of the shots.

veil.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

hug.jpg

bigsmile.jpg

dancehug.jpg

handBW.jpg

hands-color.jpg

cake.jpg

embrace.jpg

Everything below is opinion and clearly not the FACTS but only the truth as I see it.

Back to the pictures.

It would be better for critique if you posted links to large versions of these so that the viewers can see detail. These are really too small to say anything very specific about focus, texture, etc.

I don't agree with your choice of 4 x 6 for the crops. Typical US standards are 4 x 5 and, in truth, all of these have lots of extra room that needs to be cut off. (not to mention the greater variety of frames available for that format.

IMO, because these are cropped too loosely, lots of non-contributory space draws attention away from the main object of interest.

I think that several of these have the potential for very nice shots but there needs to be some more PP done to add color sat/detail in several of the shots.

veil.jpg

hug.jpg

bigsmile.jpg

dancehug.jpg

handBW.jpg

hands-color.jpg

cake.jpg

embrace.jpg

Thanks I like the way you cropped them. They do look better.

Latest threads

Top Bottom