Wedding shots

Hi all, Sorry I have not been around lately, I was on vacation for a week and just plain busy after that. Well there are definately many more posts since I've been gone, nice to see it full. Well here are a few from a wedding I shot last night, hope you enjoy them....

43425194.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 8939
View attachment 8940
View attachment 8941

D2h and 28-70 AF-S for the color shots,
D1x and 85mm F/1.4 for the B&W's

Thanks for looking....

Todd

Well, I must say, I've never seen a photograph of a bride's foot/shoe! I like it. It's different and very good. That first picture with the sky...it's beautiful. This couple will be very proud of these shots for years to come!

Great work Todd - the lighting on the first two are excellent. Though may I recommend that you use the heal tool and remove the flash highlights on the couple's skin, you will be amazed at how natural of a look you will be left with. You couldn't have asked for a better sunset.

The 3rd image is incredible! Very powerful and full of intimacy. Love that 85/1.4! Nice B&W conversions on the D1x shots.

Jess, most wedding photog's take many shots of the shoes... they are VERY important!

Hi Todd,

Gorgeous sunset for a wedding. How lucky is that :>))

Beautiful as usual, you great weddings.

Something bothers me about the first image though. Maybe the fence...or area on right side of image. Crop a bit. Not sure.

It is one gorgeous shot.

Nice work Todd - lovely samples of fill flash in
action.

Were they on A mode, Rear Curtain - SB800 ? (they just have that look)

Your clients should be well pleased, you have captured some passion there.

Latest threads

Top Bottom