1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Wedding vow renewal

Discussion in 'Film Forum' started by gbenic, Mar 26, 2007.

1. Taken with the N6006 and 28/1.8. Available light. What a loud setup in a chapel.

On bended knees. Taken by Kimberly.

[​IMG]

From bended knee.

[​IMG]

Peeps and jellybeans.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2007
  2. Gr8Tr1x

Gr8Tr1x Guest

Nicely done.

3. Wow Greg............ that first image is outstanding my friend!

Now, surely, you've GOT to be worried!!!!!!!!! :eek:  :eek:  :eek: 

G

4. Thank you. I think I like the film much better than my D70. Sounds like an expensive revelation.

5. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    They (dslrs) make GREAT light meters!

6. :biggrin: :biggrin:

Some great shots there, although I must admit the angle on the last one is not my 'cup of tea', but you did well with the exposures, churches can be a nightmare to meter sometimes.

7. Lovely set of shots there - I think the middle of the three is my favourite - the first seems as though 28mm is slightly too short to me - I'd be tempted to press in and eliminate the pew and some of the organ on the edges of the frame. (On the other hand, they do give a nice sense of the event and the photographer as onlooker).

If you're finding the SLR a bit noisy for this, a compact rangefinder like a Minolta Hi-Matic or Canonet would only run you $30 ish, I'd have thought.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.