1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Wednesday night Baseball

Discussion in 'Sports Photography' started by Randy, Mar 23, 2007.

1. Randy

Randy

May 11, 2006
    Eric & I shot this game together
    I'm still using the 30d, 2+ weeks for the d200 at nikon (canon took 7 days)..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. GBRandy

GBRandy

Feb 28, 2006
    Green Bay, WI
    #4......VERY cool.....all a re great, but number 4 works for me.

3. Seth

Seth

Jun 6, 2006
    Tulsa, OK
    Definitely love #4. The others are great as well - don't care so much for the last 3 tho.

4. Sweet series. I'm liking the shot of the pitcher in #3 and the diving OF series of shots. Very cool!

5. Randy

Randy

May 11, 2006
    thx Peter
    I wish I knew if the ball bounced in that last series or my burst got it 3x before it landed...
    the 30d's af system, altho not as good as the d200 imo, aint too shabby, especially for $930

my fav pic is the runner out at 1st who is losing his helmet
    btw that's the kid from the dirt steals at 1st from the other day and also a neighbor of ours....he's off to Temple on a bb scholarship and an he's awesome talent (and a great student as well)

6. Randy

Randy

May 11, 2006
    thx gbr...that was my fav as well.....what a great kid he is, smart and talented, hit his 2nd HR in 2 games and drives pitchers crazy w/ his aggresive base running and speed

7. Randy

Randy

May 11, 2006
    thx seth

i liked the last series mainly cause the ball was in the air so long (or it bounced, i'm not sure)

8. niknd501

niknd501

May 13, 2006
    Illinois
    All are good..3 & 4 are really good...

Keep em coming Randy.

9. Randy

Randy

May 11, 2006
    thx Rod....the last of the 4:30pm games are today and 2 next week and then it's time for AAA day games...
    except for my daughter's games I am avoiding night stuff until fb season anyway

10. Seth

Seth

Jun 6, 2006
    Tulsa, OK
    That is a good point. I've managed to spend most of my morning being unproductive here at work cause I've been looking at a ton of the shots on your site. I really like what ya have out there and am hoping to be able to do the same quality of work eventually.

Keep it up!

11. Randy

Randy

May 11, 2006

thx Seth
    it takes a good lens and lots of practice, that's it

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.