Weekend assortment

This Osprey did a quick flyover and I was able get four frames of him. My first Osprey from Alabama.

176255849-O.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I noticed a light colored bird in the middle of a bunch of Vultures and waited for him to separate from them before clicking the shutter.

176255642-O.jpg

I love the layering of a YCNH's feathers.

173699446-O.jpg

Insert your own sound effects. My 15 year old son of course belched as loud as he could.

176255755-O.jpg

This Greenie was trying to leave the fish restaurant without paying his bill. "Now where did I put my wallet"?

176255714-O.jpg

There is nothing technically good about this image but I thought the pose was humorous. Don't shoot, I'll come out peacefully!

176255787-O.jpg

Great Set Andy,

That young Red shouldered has been around again I saw him today but no picture. I stopped by the Redheaded Tree and a lot of activity and fighting going on between the Matures and the young you need a couple shots of that.

Alright. That's it. I'm moving to Alabama.

I thought I had it made down here in Florida with all the 5-foot-tall birds, but you all have a lot of the same birds, only your birds are clowning it up!

Great variery Andy. The belching heron is a hoot and the surrendering bird is hilarious. What is it anyway? I can't quite tell.

Beautiful shots. I got a kick out of the last one as it looks like he is holding his wings up saying don't shoot. :biggrin::biggrin:

Great Set Andy,

That young Red shouldered has been around again I saw him today but no picture. I stopped by the Redheaded Tree and a lot of activity and fighting going on between the Matures and the young you need a couple shots of that.

Thanks Gary. I don't know if I'll make it this weekend but I'm gonna try to.

Alright. That's it. I'm moving to Alabama.

I thought I had it made down here in Florida with all the 5-foot-tall birds, but you all have a lot of the same birds, only your birds are clowning it up!

Thanks. We have been very fortunate this year for sure.

Great variery Andy. The belching heron is a hoot and the surrendering bird is hilarious. What is it anyway? I can't quite tell.

Thank you. That's a young Yellow-crowned Night Heron surrendering.

Great shots - the caption on the last is a hoot

Glad you enjoyed them. Thanks!

Beautiful set!!

Thanks Phil.

Beautiful shots. I got a kick out of the last one as it looks like he is holding his wings up saying don't shoot. :biggrin::biggrin:

Thanks Gordon, that's exactly what I thought.

Andy,

they're all great, but I just love the last one with your commentary. Too good.

Great & thanks for sharing with us

Lil:smile:

Great set Andy. It was overcast and misting when I got up this morning, so I decided not to come over. Now the sun is out. Shucks. :frown: :rolleyes:

Gorgeous shots, all of them. The last one is a hoot!

Glad you liked them.

Andy,

they're all great, but I just love the last one with your commentary. Too good.

Great & thanks for sharing with us

Lil:smile:

My pleasure and thank you for commenting.

Great set Andy. It was overcast and misting when I got up this morning, so I decided not to come over. Now the sun is out. Shucks. :frown: :rolleyes:

Same here. The sun is just now peeking out.

D

Daniel-Swe

Beautiful!!!
My favorites will be number 4 and 5!
They make me smile!

Latest threads

Top Bottom