Weekend macros pt 3: portraits

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by j.ankanpaa, Oct 6, 2005.

1. Hello!

#1 Singing this serenade ´cos I love you SOOOOOOO...
    jj032.

#2 Insect guide said "one pair of wings", where´s my another wing then
    jj037.

#3 Put your left leg in, put your left leg out...
    jj031.
    #4 Do you ever think when watching dragons that they are allways in good mood? Well, I do. By the way, we call a dragon fly as sudenkorento = wolf´s fly. And actually, a dragon is lohikäärme = a salmon-snake. Aint´t that :Shocked:
    jj021.
    #5 I don´t know about your sence of time but I have been posing here for ages for your stupid camera and I´m getting tired...it´s cold out here...
    jj002.
    #6 A fine example of horrible pic framing
    jj011.
    #7 When shooting this I was thinking where was I when this fly was born... Nikoncafe, we have a problem!
    jj026.
    #8 (thin squeaky voice) R-e-m-e-m-b-e-r, this is mine...
    jj010.

Ok, this is the end of my humble little weekend macro trilogy. I hope you have liked them. I also would like to thank those who gave their comments...

2. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    These are great. I can't find a fly that will stay still long enough for me to get it captured with the cam. I applaud your skills not only in your photography but your patience.

Thanks for sharing,

3. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Jukka,
    Your shots are wonderful, but the captions are what make them even better! I particularly like the last one and it's caption....

Thanks so much for sharing!

4. Jerry Snider

Jerry Snider

May 8, 2005
    Excellent work, Jukka.

5. Yes, I got a kick out of your captions. I also applaud your work in capturing all these excellent images.

6. Great shots.

7. nice series and entertaining narrative.
    Dave

8. Thank you all!!!

I´m glad you liked my pics as well as captions... Some times it´s really a pain having a hilarious title in finnish impossible to translate in same way...