Weekend trip to EuroDisney

Discussion in 'Other Cool Gear, Camera Bags, Camera Straps' started by simonramsden, Jun 13, 2007.

1. Hi

I've booked a weekend away for the family and we all climb aboard a Eurostar next Friday (06/22). Its a 3 day trip, 1st time for 2 of my kids so I really want to nail a lot of good photo's.

Started cleaning, charging, formatting, and checking the gear before it goes in the backpack.. I'm wanting to travel light so I'm using my Lowepro 200 slingshot for this trip. Contents include...

D70 with 18-200 VR
    50 f/1.8
    SB-600 + diffuser (for character shots)
    Nexto CF (if it arrives in time!) with 20GB hard disk
    3 x 1GB Sandisk Ultra II
    Canon 500D - never know !
    Extra batteries
    Table top style Tripod (firework displays)

Suff I'm leaving at home....

Sigma 24-70 f/2.8
    70-200 f/2.8
    Sigma 150 f/2.8 Macro
    Sigma 50-500
    Tripod & Monopod
    SB-600
    Extension tubes
    1.4x and 2.0x teleconvertors
    Filters - ND etc...

Only thing that springs to mind that I could really do with is some sort of rain cover for the camera - other than that, I think I'm sorted.

I've a week to go - still time for a spot of shopping - any items that you think would be useful ?

2. I didn't see air blower/cleaning kit listed so I'm going to say that :) Always carry lens/camera maintenance gear.