Weekend with the Boyz

Discussion in 'People' started by joepilot, Sep 3, 2008.

1. joepilot

joepilot

Mar 21, 2007
    Richmond Va.
    Weekend before last my wife and I kept my son's two boys 6 weeks and 2 years old while they went camping for a little get away. Friday night we stayed at my son's house then Sat. morning moved onto our house as my daughter ask us to keep their two boy's . So with 4 boy's we had our hands full but had a great time .

358096783_4W82M-XL.

Joseph And Daniel
    358097124_mBSx9-XL.

Gavin's first time driving boat
    358097564_fsfrj-XL.

Gavin, Logan and Joseph
    358097844_zkovj-XL.

Everybody had to have a turn to drive the jet ski
    365220720_cDetP-XL.

Daniel after a hard day
    358108270_jJ2Eq-XL.

Joseph stuffing a hotdog
    358097427_88oq7-XL.
    This hotdog I got to see again on the way back to their house :Teeth:

After getting pee'd on #2 on;d up at all hours to feed and chase the bad guys off ,what a great gift we have:smile:

2. tjk60

tjk60

Dec 4, 2007
    troy, mi
    Very well done. I remember those two way lunches! One thing about hot dogs tho... My wifes cousin had a child of 4 years old choke on a hot dog and die. We instituted the Kelly family rule after that and cut the hot dogs lengthwise to reduce the risk significantly. I try and spread the word..

That being said, #2 is a certifiable wall hanger for sure! great in every aspect!

3. Tim, my sister got a hot dog caught in her throat when we were kids....scared all of us and they had to remove it in the ER. I cut my girls hot dogs into bite sized semi-circles now.

Joe, these photos are perfect! We had many camping trips just like that except my Dad was surrounded by girls, not boys.

4. joepilot

joepilot

Mar 21, 2007
    Richmond Va.
    Thanks Tim And Sonya # 2 is my favorite just wish I could have shut the blinds so Joseph's hair was not blown out . As for the hotdog the first one was chopped up then he grabbed another and that might be why they blew!

5. I see why you were on the roof with a sniper rifle......
    Good stuff my friend

6. Great shots Joe I know what you mean on the hotdog after talking with you last week..
    Baby is almost a sink full now WOW

Wayne

7. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    Joe,
    Looks like you had a great time....We did a lot of tending last week, too. Are you exhausted.... I sure am.

8. joepilot

joepilot

Mar 21, 2007
    Richmond Va.
    Thanks Terri , my wife Carol and myself try to keep the grandkids once a month so their mom and dad get a break , Would not trade our time with them for anything . one quiet moment this weekend.
    373053245_95BKo-XL.

9. Terri French

Terri French

May 5, 2005
    Idaho
    How sweet!! I know what you mean. Time with the grandkids is a first priority with us as well. I'm getting a new little grandson this week.....can't wait.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.