Weird people

R

Removed User 2

I really love PJ photography and it's been my love ever since I owned a camera.

All shot with the 300mm f4 af-s today.

WebTamtam1.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

WebTamtam2.jpg

WebTamtam3.jpg

WebTamtam4.jpg

No offense to the people depicted in your images, but I think that it may be wise to stay out of their neighborhood. The images were very intense and I liked the lighting. Great captures!!

NB,

Those are very interesting. Not sure if this is your style but I can't see much in any of those pictures. First one is well exposed but 2-4 are almost pitch black. Could it be your monitor brightness ?

R

Removed User 2

The only suggestion I have is to ENTER #1 IN THE CHALLENGE!!!

Hi Joe!
Thanks for your remark. I think I got a much better one for the challenge :)

First one is well exposed but 2-4 are almost pitch black

Hi Jay!
Yes, it seems my monitor is playing games on me. It was perfectly fine until I got warned about the dark issue. My computer has been crashing a lot lately. Maybe it has something to do with messing the calibration I did? I'll check this and rework the pictures accordingly.

Where did you shoot these????

Hi Frits!

It's all shot on the Mt-Royal at the TamTam (somekind of Hippy gathering on every sunday, for those who aren't from the Area). You got some nice and unsees species there. Somekind of a mini-woodstock, including the drugs ant the beer. It's right down-town.

Frits, you we're saying it would be nice to go shoot someday. I think that place (weekly event) is the best for people photography :D

No offense to the people depicted in your images, but I think that it may be wise to stay out of their neighborhood. The images were very intense and I liked the lighting. Great captures!!

:lol: Actually they come to my neighborhood every sunday. I don't know where they're coming from but you can see masses of such people dancing, driking and smoking. I sometimes wonder what they do the remaining 6 days of the week. Some of them are really crazy animals... Some new shots will confirm this, soon :wink:

R

Removed User 2

Hi Hans,

From the 7th of July to the 13 or 20th of August... Maybe even more if I can :D

And you? going there soon?

No my wife is going the 28th of July till....

I'm to busy with several works, Portugal,off shore etc..

Have a great time and drink a few on me!!

R

Removed User 2

Sure Hans, I will!

BTW, you're lucky to travel so muh for your work... This is my dream :D

Real Name
Chris
These are all great - the first one is though my favorite. The guy looks so devoted - the surrounding crowd doesn't matter to him. So many weirdos are just that, devoted to something we don't understand.

Very interesting.. Sure different .

Pics actually show up fine here. I am sure a few are suposed to be of a darker exposure.

Definately not black. I can make out all features.

Good work, I would say

B

Brew

Well wherever they're from showers and laundry equipment must not be an option!!! :lol:

Nice compositions though, I like them a lot.

VERY cool, but question....

Really cool photos.
Soooooo, here's my question--did you get permission from these dudes??
If not, how do you and the others here feel about posting photos of folks on the internet without their permission?
I'm not being confrontational at all, I'm just curious because I've often wanted to do similar things but felt a bit weird about it.
BTW--that first dude looked a little older, but he is RIPPED.

R

Removed User 2

Hi Pat,

I always enjoy pics of your kids. The last ones are very good. Really.

About your question, I don't feel bad at all. I believe they are in a public place because they have nothing to hide. A public place is nothing else then that, public, where each and everyone has the right to look at each other. If I pick my nose in a public place I will expect nothing less then disgusted faces looking at me and maybe even someone taking a picture If I'm persistent with my nose... What do you think? lol

Latest threads

Top Bottom