Welcome Aiden Glen

After many years of trying I would like to welcome Aiden Glen White to the world. My Wife Karen was supposed to have an amniocentesis on Thursday morning and was scheduled for a C-section later that after noon as long as the little ones lungs were mature. Well on Tuesday Karen's blood pressure began to rise to an unstable level and we went to the hospital. Aiden was delivered by C-Section at 10:04 PM on April 10th. Mother and Baby are doing very well. Aiden was 8lbs 6oz and 19.5 inches.please note that these are nothing more than a snapshot from a very proud popa!!

77034952.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me be the first to congratulate you! He looks great! Very alert.
I'm sure we'll be seeing lots more of the little fellow in the years to come. :smile:

Dan, there is nothing better in the world than fatherhood. You are a lucky man! I've got 4 kids and I'd do the whole thing over again. Honestly, nothing is better than being a dad.

haze

L

LisaR

Congratulations Dan!! Beautiful baby .... and I look forward to seeing more pictures. Enjoy every minute, they grow up so fast and there is nothing better than being a parent.

8pounds -wow he is 3 months old already ...LOL j/k
Beautiful baby.
So happy for you both.

So glad all are doing well

Congratulations, Dan and family! Aiden Glen is a special fellow, for sure, and I see why you are the Proud Papa!!!

Much love and hugs heading your way! We can't wait to see more pics of the sweet little guy in the weeks and months to come!

Congratulations! You're life will be forever changed. Children are such a blessing. Glad to hear mom and baby are both doing well. Looking forward to many more pictures of little Aiden!

Thanks Leigh, You are not far off right?

Dan

Congratulations, Dan and family! Aiden Glen is a special fellow, for sure, and I see why you are the Proud Papa!!!

Much love and hugs heading your way! We can't wait to see more pics of the sweet little guy in the weeks and months to come!

Thanks Leigh, You are not far off right?

Dan

That's right, Dan. I have about 8 weeks till my due date (June 11th). We'll see if I make it that long. We are looking forward to meeting our 3rd child very soon. I can't wait till he's here and I can share pictures too!

Again, warm congratulations to you and your growing family!:smile:

That's right, Dan. I have about 8 weeks till my due date (June 11th). We'll see if I make it that long. We are looking forward to meeting our 3rd child very soon. I can't wait till he's here and I can share pictures too!

Again, warm congratulations to you and your growing family!:smile:

June 12..June 12...June 12..June 12!

:biggrin:

Latest threads

Top Bottom