Welcome to Rainbow Bright, Inc.

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Dave, Mar 27, 2007.

1. Dave

Dave

Feb 7, 2007
    Suwanee, GA
    Well, that's not the name of the company, but if you walk in the door and see the colors they have put on the walls here at our office you would think that.

[​IMG]

I'm not really sure what they were thinking, but it is definitely bright and colorful.

This was shot with my D50 and the 50 f/1.8 @ f/1.8. The colors on the right are from closest to furthest: orange, yellow, orange, purple, yellow, navy blue, and dark teal at the end around the door.

On the left you have dark teal, yellow (in the opening for a door), orange (in another opening for a door) and light teal.

I shot this for our company newsletter.

2. Feels like kindergarten :) But it's an improvement over the drab office (with 70's decor) that I'm usually working in.

3. Dave

Dave

Feb 7, 2007
    Suwanee, GA
    Yes it does feel like kindergarten. The problem is this office has always had a high tech look and feel to it with a punch of color here and there. Now the color punch has gone to a color cheap shot...

Thanks for looking.