Welcome to the D200 Forum

Discussion in 'Nikon DX DSLR' started by PGB, Dec 1, 2005.

1. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    Hi there. By popular request we have trimmed up some fora in this section of the cafe. We have incorporated the DSLRs by Nikon into the Nikon DSLR forum and have also created a D200 temporary forum.

We envision this forum to be active for the first quarter of 06 and then be merged into the Nikon DSLR forum. We'll see how it goes. Hopefully, having this temporary forum will enhance the D200 specific information sharing and lead to a better tracking of the specifications, features, etc of this new and exciting camera.

Regards,

2. Excellent idea to segregate the D200 info this way! All or none.
    All-D200 and sans-D200 forums(or is the pleural of forum "fori"?).
    Good thinkin'.

3. technically its Fora.
    Latin: Forum: 2nd declension, Neuter noun.
    All latin 2nd declension Neuters form the nominative, Accusative, and Vocative plural endings in -a (or -ia for certain 3rd declension)

4. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Thanks Harrison. I've been using fora all the while, but lacked any linguistic basis for doing so.

5. QED.

Bob F.

6. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Well done, Patrick

This is a great idea to put the newest DSLR into it's own temp forum til the furor dies down with it, and the next latest, greatest is released.

7. A sensible solution.

Aside from all other considerations it's nice to see the Admim / mod team reacting positively to members' suggestions.

My D200 is pre-ordered and the days to delivery are passing mighty slowly.

They say 15 December and we have a HUGE family gathering booked for the 18th. It would be great to be sufficiently confident with the D200 to be able to put it through its paces then. Even on AUTO-everything!

8. papa85

papa85 Guest

Thanks

Thanks Nikon cafe,
    really is a good idea, that way we are not loading up the other categories with D200 talk.

I know what you mean Clive, Mine is on order and the time is going so sloooow.:frown:

9. Wow. Thanks.

I never took Latin. Perhaps I should have done so.

Question.....fetus......are triplets three feti?

10. NikonCafe should raffle off a D200.

20 bucks a ticket - 100 Tickets. 1 in 100 chance! Limit 1 per person.

I would buy one! Only have to sell 99 more.