Well hello North Carolina

...Goodbye Pennsylvania.

My hubby got the job at the Marine Lab. :657: Sponge Bob just seem so appropriate for that announcement.

THX! lol Nick.....

how far from the ocean? pretty darn close, like walking distance!

Wow, Linda! That is great news. Very exciting! So how soon do you move? Make sure you take lots of pictures of the process. You'll look back at them someday with fondness.

That is quite a change in scenery. It will be interesting to see whether, over time, your photography changes in subject matter or composition that in any way can be traced to the change in environment.

Anyway, you can probably buy down coats that are no longer rated for sub-zero weather!

Linda,
Congrats to hubby on the new job. My SIL works at the lab too. Finding rentals in the area was tough most of what is offered is small, and most of the time not kept up. SIL ending up buying a brand new house.

You will love the area lots to see and do. If you need any help on areas to start your search let me know I am sure I can get some info for you.

My daughter just moved to Wilmington NC. last fall,been down several times,it's really nice.

Great! Thx everyone, we're of course super happy. I will have more photo ops than I'll have time with.

Hey David, where are you at?

Yeah Allen, lets get drunk. j/k of course. We should celebrate! (we might need your man-power at some point too)

Latest threads

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom