Well I am in Montréal... What do I do?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Candidcameraman, Jun 4, 2007.

1. I took a few pictures... But I moved back Friday night, did the Schwartz thing and moved my significant other in my apartment - took two days to do so, Saturday and Sunday. Started work today and I am already at 25% of my weekly objective, it is the F1 weekend right now! Good thing "she" reminded me!

I took a few pictures and will post later in the week, went to the Ballet on Saturday and it was Fantastic and going to a Gala this Wednesday! Yay! I love the client I work with, they are a great ballet company and now that it is like summer in Montréal I got to eat my words... Montréal in the summer is fantastic! Do I miss Toronto, a little but I am aiming for Chicago for my next project with my organization! :smile:

Miss the board but before I finish my shift I thought I'd say "hi" :wink:

2. cgrab

cgrab

Jan 3, 2007
    France
    Welcome, and have fun. With all the festivals coming up, you will not lack for photo opportunities.

3. I took a few pictures this weekend during the Grand Prix but I can`t wait for the Jazz and Just for Laugh Festival!

4. I agree that those two will yield the more interesting images, particularly with your style Dude. Be sure to post some!

5. Sorry to hear you're back in Mtl, was looking forward to a shoot or two, but glad to hear you're with your SO! Looking forward to your summer shooting shots.

6. Ah I was hoping I would be able to swing up to Toronto and join you guys for a photo shoot. But Montreal gets alot of nice photo ops, I have been meaning to convince the wife that the Jazz Festival is the time to visit, even if we don't hit the shows.