Well... I did it!

I finally went out and got a part time photography job! I am excited to start this Saturday. I don't think I'll be shooting any time soon, but I'll be happy just to assist... He seems like a really great, energetic guy, I really like his vision for his photography, he has won numerous awards both state and national, and the clientel he told me about seem to be very high end (but this area he works is, so...). I think right now I will be helping with the set up, touch up, etc. but in the furture, who knows? I think it will make great summer/weekend work for me.

nice! sounds like a good gig... it seems like the hard part is starting out, but if you have connections like that, and the experience so close by... well, then you're set! good luck

Thanks, everyone. I am excited to begin, and learn, and learn... As a teacher, i definitely know the value of continued learning. The first should be interesting, he promised it would be full and busy, and it sounds like I'm going to be just thrown right in... the only thing I'm worried about is the posing... oh well, that's what I'm there to learn. :smile:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom