Well... I did it!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ShaunK, Apr 5, 2007.

1. I finally went out and got a part time photography job! I am excited to start this Saturday. I don't think I'll be shooting any time soon, but I'll be happy just to assist... He seems like a really great, energetic guy, I really like his vision for his photography, he has won numerous awards both state and national, and the clientel he told me about seem to be very high end (but this area he works is, so...). I think right now I will be helping with the set up, touch up, etc. but in the furture, who knows? I think it will make great summer/weekend work for me.

2. Lowolf

Lowolf

Jan 26, 2006
    Oregon
    Congrats to you Shaun

3. DrewC

DrewC

Jan 30, 2007
    Denver, CO
    nice! sounds like a good gig... it seems like the hard part is starting out, but if you have connections like that, and the experience so close by... well, then you're set! good luck

4. Way to go Shaun. have fun and learn as much as you can. There's no better teacher than experience.

5. Congrats on landing that job, Shaun! I hope you have fun working and learning from others at the store.

Laura/Photobug207

6. Congrats Shaun!

7. topher04r1

topher04r1 Guest

dude awesome !!! congrats

8. Thanks, everyone. I am excited to begin, and learn, and learn... As a teacher, i definitely know the value of continued learning. The first should be interesting, he promised it would be full and busy, and it sounds like I'm going to be just thrown right in... the only thing I'm worried about is the posing... oh well, that's what I'm there to learn. :smile:

9. Good luck Shaun.

Paul.