WestPoint lighthouse Seattle

Went to discovery park in Seattle. Took 3 exposures (under, normal and over) and combined them with GiMP to create an HDR Effect. Nikon Z50 with Sigma 10 - 20mm F22. The underexposed photo for the sky was exposed for .8 seconds just to get the colors in the sky.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Real Name
Karen
Nice composition! Shows you are thinking before triggering the shutter! LOL! If the color in the sky was the focal point, did you take any images with the lighthouse against the sky, eliminating the foreground in this shot?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nice composition! Shows you are thinking before triggering the shutter! LOL! If the color in the sky was the focal point, did you take any images with the lighthouse against the sky, eliminating the foreground in this shot?
Yes I did take a few where it is only the light house and the sky with no foreground. I will try to post them here.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
@alexf funny you say that. I showed this picture to my 12 year old son and this is the first thing he said that the horizon needs straightening.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom