What A Beautiful Dog!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ken-L, Nov 23, 2005.

1. Ken-L

Ken-L Guest

I saw this on a news show.....this dog, winner of a "beauty contest" just died.

This is NOT my photo, but I wanted to share it with you because I have never seen anything like it!

So, Happy Thanksgiving!

PS I'm a cat lover......

Sam is a "purebred Chinese Crested Hairless", but 14 years and assorted health problems have given him some problems
    [​IMG]

2. That is positively 'GROSS' and should have a XXX rating in case small children or Paul's beautiful GSD sees it. Well he was a beauty until Paul stuck a silly hat on its head.

BW. Bob F.

3. Ick! And to think someone paid money for him! Of course the teeth remind me of someone I used to work with. :Sick:

4. Geez i jumped when the phot came up.. :eek: :eek: :eek:

5. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

6. Was the photo taken 6 months AFTER he died :eek: ?

Cheers,
    J-P.

7. Jarrell

Jarrell

Feb 13, 2005
    Macon, Ga.
    This is the first dog photo I've shown Hannah that she doesn't like!
    Is this a real dog?

8. Ken-L

Ken-L Guest

Yes, this is a real dog!

It won the contest for the "Ugliest Dog".

Sam is a "purebred Chinese Crested Hairless", but 14 years and assorted health problems have given him some problems.

[​IMG]

9. strobel

strobel

Apr 30, 2005
    Algonquin, IL
    That picture is actually disturbing! I wonder how the person who owned this dog could even face this dog first thing in the morning.

10. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Awwww somebody really loved that doggie ...

11. Ken-L

Ken-L Guest

A Face Only A Mother Could Love

This is certainly "only a face a mother could love"...... I've also heard the expression "it's so ugly it's cute", but that doesn't count with this "beauty"...

On the news show I saw a clip of the owner petting the head, with Sam on her lap. The newscasters didn't think even a mother could love that face.....