What a difference a day makes!

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Pa, Dec 7, 2005.

1. Before (Sunday 12/4):

47433539-L.

After (Tuesday 12/6):

47433540-L.

Attached Files:

2. Excellent comparison. Yes, winter's grip has come early.... Very pretty, might make a great background for your christmas card, Pa!! Hopefully you'll keep this up as a season series! Would love to see early spring, late spring, summer, autumn as well.

3. I suppose this is natures version of photoshop! It happens every year.

Bob

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2005
  4. Thanks for the comments. Yes, I'm working on a series from the same spot, as I walk this old road nearly everyday, year-round. It's shady in the summer and sunny in the winter!:smile:

5. Bob Coutant

Bob Coutant Moderator Moderator

May 17, 2005
    Pleasantville Ohio
    Looks like a very peaceful place to stroll with your camera. I looked, but couldn't find any deer or ruffed grouse peeking out between the trees. Maybe some of the future shots in the series will include them.

6. Hey Pa, both are nice images and you have handled the exposure well.

7. Not likely! Grouse have become very scarce around here (though I did flush two broods late last spring), and the deer spend all their time in my yard eating the grass and shrubs:mad: .

8. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Pa,
    they are beautiful.
    Would walk that every day to.

9. Bob Coutant

Bob Coutant Moderator Moderator

May 17, 2005
    Pleasantville Ohio
    Darn. One of my "secret" ambitions is to photograph a ruffed grouse. I was never very good at hunting them with a shotgun, but I'm just vain enough to think I might stand a better chance with the camera. I was looking for encouragement in your photos.

10. I was an avid grouse hunter for over 25 years, but gave it up about 3 years ago when my setter died. But the population was so low by then that it was more of a "trophy hunt". I think the chance of seeing one from a car is much better than walking, as they apparently don't see cars as a threat. Maybe one day I'll get a chance with a camera!

11. RFCGRAPHICS

RFCGRAPHICS

Apr 30, 2005
    Hi PA.

Nice couple of images of Mother Nature at Work !

Have a great holiday season

Regards

RFC