1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

What a family we have - Hats off to Terri

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by StL_Don, Aug 18, 2008.

1. Without going into specifics I just want to say how great our community is here on the Café.
    While in Hong Kong I mentioned, off-handed, of a problem I had due to brain-fart on my part.
    Lo and behold and out of the blue Terri French sends me a PM with a solution to my problem.
    Terri and I don't know each other past our Café relationship but she went above and beyond to
    help me out. Thanks Terri and thank Café community.

Don

2. Don,
    THE CAFE is the most awesome forum on earth
    how nice of you to start this thread

i hope that you sleep for a bit when you get home

oh, and Terri is one of the most amazing ladies on earth

3. Terri is great people!
    This forum is a great place to share amongst friends.

4. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Kudos to Terri for her generosity, thanks for sharing the information Don.

5. Somehow, I'm not surprised. :smile:

6. Leigh

Leigh

Feb 19, 2005
    Alabama
    Yep, that was my thought too! Terri is indeed a very special lady. I'm lucky to count her among my friends

7. That's right

It is a great family - much more than a community, I think you coined it right.

8. Good stuff.

I have on multiple occasions had other members PM me to help me out with this and that and not always related to photography.

9. We are one big HAPPY FAMILY, aren't we. WTG Terri.

10. Terri is a special lady!

11. LAW2

LAW2

Oct 24, 2006
    JAX
    I love the CAFE and the people that make it what it is. My only wish was that I was more of a poster than a reader, but everyone seems to say what I'm thinking anyway. Special thanks to Terri for helping another photographer.

12. Hip Hip Hooray for Terri! Yeppers we indeed have a very special cafe family! Whether it's a b-day, a loss of someone, a kick where needed, it's all done with love and respect - yep, I love this place and Terri just reminded us of that! :Love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.