What AA rechargeable batteries and charger?

i also have the IMEDATION battery (MAHA version of eneloop) and i'm very happy with both infact they have beat out the in eneloop in SOME tests

the powerex batterys are me me well also

I know they are not the highest mAh, but the Sanyo Eneloop's I put in my SB800 can recharge the capacitors as fast as I can fire on burst mode for 5 shots! Sure it's good that they slow down after that since the SB800 hasn't got a thermal overload switch:)

My problem was the camera not seeing the batteries in the grip at all
wow that's odd. mine would do that and suddenly the frame rate would drop all i had to do was pull the battery pack from the grip and put it back in

this only happened the the Eneloop the Powerex 2700 where fine

Bought the Powerex 2700s a few weeks ago for the D700 and they've worked better than expected. One charge lasted me one football practice, then sat in the camera about 4 days and then used the same set to shoot 3 football games before the D700 gave me the half battery life symbol at the end of the 3rd quarter of the 3rd game.

I have the MaHa C801D charger also and used the recondition setting on my older Energizer 2450s, those seem to have a longer life now.

I almost went with the Eneloops, but chose the Powerex because they're 2700 compared to the Eneloops 2000, but now I read that they have a 2700...go figure.

Bought the Powerex 2700s a few weeks ago for the D700 and they've worked better than expected. One charge lasted me one football practice, then sat in the camera about 4 days and then used the same set to shoot 3 football games before the D700 gave me the half battery life symbol at the end of the 3rd quarter of the 3rd game.

I have the MaHa C801D charger also and used the recondition setting on my older Energizer 2450s, those seem to have a longer life now.

I almost went with the Eneloops, but chose the Powerex because they're 2700 compared to the Eneloops 2000, but now I read that they have a 2700...go figure.
my eneloop only test around 2050-2100

Latest threads

Top Bottom