What am I?

I was reviewing some shots from an outing a couple of years ago when I came upon this:

_DSC7674_2.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I have absolutely no recollection of having shot it but since it's sandwiched between images I do remember, I claim ownership. Any guesses about the subject matter?

Yes! It's kind of funny because I spent the first several minutes looking at this thinking it was water. I was, after all, standing on a beach. But the focal length (70mm) was wrong... I was sure I didn't wade out into the surf for a frame-filling shot. Then I looked at the shutter speed (1/5000) and I knew it must be clouds. Congrats, I think you figured it out faster than I did. :)

Yes! It's kind of funny because I spent the first several minutes looking at this thinking it was water. I was, after all, standing on a beach. But the focal length (70mm) was wrong... I was sure I didn't wade out into the surf for a frame-filling shot. Then I looked at the shutter speed (1/5000) and I knew it must be clouds. Congrats, I think you figured it out faster than I did. :)
Viewing it on a laptop, I was able to rotate the image 360° and the image just jumped out at me. I know I've taken my share of similar shots, as well odd pictures of the ground :rolleyes:

Latest threads

Top Bottom