What an honor

Discussion in 'Sports Photography' started by Randy, Mar 27, 2007.

1. Randy

Randy

May 11, 2006
    this is a truely great organization and they asked to use one of my pics for their new magazine cover. They also display many of my pics from last year's game on their website. What these guys do for crippled children goes beyond words and I was so happy to be able to help them. I have agreed to shoot this years game again and make all of the pics available to them at no charge again

[​IMG]

2. niknd501

niknd501

May 13, 2006
    Illinois
    Congrats Randy. Well deserved...

I know of the work they do...My father is a Shriner. He even has one of those
    silly hats...Has not been active for a while but I know he still contributes.
    Great group of people...

If I was closer I would come down and help you in December.

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    tHAT IS WONDERFUL rANDY:>)))
    yOUR A GOOD MAN

4. They're "paying it forward".... the system works! These are wonderful kids, and good things are going to happen in their lives because of what they're doing. :biggrin:

5. Oldtime

Oldtime

Jul 5, 2006
    Durham, NC
    Way to go Randy--great shot
    The Shrine bowl and all they do is amazing stuff, great folks helping others

6. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    My sincerest congratulations Randy. Quite an honor to have your image on the cover promoting an annual event for such a wonderful public service organization.

7. Congrats Randy! Great cause and great gesture on your part. Excellent picture as well.

8. nipprdog

nipprdog

Jun 8, 2006
    IN
    Congratulations, Randy! it's well deserved.

and your kind gesture helps strengthen the image of all photographers. :wink:

9. Congratulations....GREAT PHOTO

10. Jeff Mims

Jeff Mims

May 25, 2005
    Mississippi
    I can see why they picked that shot, and I can see why you feel honored. Great organization, great shot.

11. Kurt

Kurt

May 30, 2006
    North Boston, NY
    It is an awesome shot, great cause too. This to me ties in with the 4.00 thread discussion, and I think you should be commended for your generosity.

12. Gr8Tr1x

Gr8Tr1x Guest

What about the tiny parade car?

13. You're the best, Randy!
    As you know, I am from Spartanburg, S.C.! You make me proud!

14. Paintguru

Paintguru

Dec 28, 2006
    Detroit, MI
    Congrats. I really enjoy your sports photos that you post here.

15. Meant to congratulate you sooner Randy! Great photo..

16. Randy,

I have been away for a few days and missed this, so I am sorry that I didn't congratulate you sooner. "Conratulations!", and what a wonderful cause, too.

17. Randy

Randy

May 11, 2006
    thx everyone for all the very kind words, it's very much appreciated

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.