What Bride!!

dressbw.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Beautifully Creative Crop Vin! Nicely Processed. I'm shooting my first wedding next month on Marthas Vineyard & im Very Nervous!:eek::smile:

Nice, very nice.

Have you done many weddings Vinny? I did my first one last year, it went extremely well, but I've turned down another three since then: the pressure to get it right and the amount of work before and after the event itself was just not what I really want from my photography.

But good on you. I bet the couple are extremely happy. They should be!

Great composition and metering on this Vin... You need to post a few more...
Was the wedding here or in Melbourne...???
thanx...this one was in adelaide Wally
Beautifully Creative Crop Vin! Nicely Processed. I'm shooting my first wedding next month on Marthas Vineyard & im Very Nervous!:eek::smile:
thank-you Steve....first one, virgin photographer:biggrin: im sure with your creativity they will be pleasantly surprised
marthas vineyard, your entering the big time first up:smile:

Delightful and fragile!
thank-you Ky.

Nice, very nice.
Have you done many weddings Vinny? I did my first one last year, it went extremely well, but I've turned down another three since then: the pressure to get it right and the amount of work before and after the event itself was just not what I really want from my photography.
But good on you. I bet the couple are extremely happy. They should be!

cheers Peter, i have done 5 weddings, and i remember every detail of all 5 because of exactly what you said...pressure, time consuming...before and after. it does get easier, but not my cup of tea....having said that, if i was in need of dollars, i probably would go down that road. thanx.

Great comp., love the angle and how it conveys everything a traditional shot would have but with the artistic eye involved.

Latest threads

Top Bottom