What can I display in the rear LCD. Nikon D70s

Hi all
Does any body know if it’s at all possible to view my camera settings in the rear LCD display? I have watched a few tutorials, Mike Browne being the ones that I am watching at the moment on YT. I have noticed that he is able to use the rear LCD display to check his camera settings including shutter speed, aperture and exposure among other things. It’s just a bit of a pain having to look through the viewfinder each time I want to check my exposure. Not too sure if I am even able to do this on my Nikon D70s. I would be grateful for any advice on the subject

Cheers all

Cliffmas

Press the "i" button if you meant viewing the settings before taking a photo.
If you want to see the settings after, then just press up or down on the D-pad while viewing the image.
I am assuming it'd be the same for the D70s as it is for my D40 and D300s.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I dont seem to have an "i" anywhere on this D70s, maybe I just cant preview the settings in the rear LCD on this model and will have to continue through the viewer, but thanks anyway donski..

If you mean to check the settings on a photo that has been taken, when viewing the photo, press the up/down buttons. If you mean before snapping the shot, not that I am aware of. My D70 does not do it. I can look at the LCD to see what I have selected but there is no exposure meter there.

IsamuM

Not-quite-
IIRC the D40 was the first Nikon body that showed the camera settings on the rear LCD.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom