1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

What do you all think

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Tim O, Mar 30, 2007.

1. Tim O

Tim O

Jun 11, 2006
    Illinois
    Got me a Better Beamer not long ago and have been playing with it. I know its going to take some practice but think I am going to like it. I have seen photos here at the cafe that look really good by people using the BB, hope to do well with it as time goes on.Thanks for taking a look.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Hey, NICE! I have a BB too and trying to learn it along with everything else! Duh, how do I turn this thingie on? LOL:wink:

3. Tim O

Tim O

Jun 11, 2006
    Illinois
    Thanks Dianne, yea we do have some learning to do.But it is a lot of fun and we will get better, I see that wishlist is getting smaller and you have been adding to your equipment list. I don't think there is a end in sight as far as equipment goes, my wife might think other wise though.

4. Mainuh

Mainuh

Feb 20, 2007
    Southern Maine
    Tim, I gotta ask what a "Better Beamer" is. I got the 2 wheeled kind in my avatar, but I have no idea what it is for a camera.

5. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Looks great to me.

6. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl

That is one funny line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. ROFL!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.