What do you do with the Nikon Macro Flash Kit R1C1

Discussion in 'General flash photography, lighting, and technique' started by voider, Jul 11, 2007.

1. voider

voider

Nov 11, 2005
    Hamburg, Germany
    Hi,

I have the complete R1C1 Flash Kit and 2 additional R200 Flashes.

I thought that it would be the best thing ever happened to me but unfortunatly I am not using them that much due to set-up time and extreme bad weather in Germany.

What else can I do with them and what do you do with them?

I would appreciate some examples of set-up's and of course pictures you shot with it.

Thanks a lot!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2007
  2. I use mine mostly for table top lighting for eBay listing photos.
    They're handy little flashes for stuff like that.

I use the commander to fire my SB-800's when I'm backyard birding.

I've done very little with them in terms of on-lens macro work.

Don

3. voider

voider

Nov 11, 2005
    Hamburg, Germany
    Yes, the commander is awesome and I use the lights also very often as additional light sources but on-lens macro work I just did very little with them...I hope I will find some inspiration to use them for what I bought them..