1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

What do you put on...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Phyer Phyter, Aug 7, 2008.

1. your IPOD or MP3 player besides the obvious.... music... and where do you get it from? Just looking for ideas... What say you?

2. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    I've got some tv episodes and movies on mine and I got them from itunes.

Have a few episodes of 24, Star Trek, some movie called Shooter, other stuff that wasn't any good.

3. Thanks Patrick for you answer, but doesnt it seem hard to watch a show on such a small screen? I could see maybe if you're on an airplane for a while...

4. PGB

PGB

Jan 25, 2005
    It is but I was heading out on a commercial flight so it was tolerable.

Regards,

5. Address book from my mac. As much as I use my cell (hardly) I have not justified the iphone yet

6. Podcasts like Car Talk or Wait, Wait don't tell me and a few more

Updated twice a week to get new episodes in

7. gadgetguy11

gadgetguy11

Nov 16, 2005
    Kentucky
    2 FLEETWOOD MAC concerts, 2 EAGLES Concerts, ALLISON KRAUSS concert, AMERICA concert, CHICAGO LIVE BY REQUEST CONCERT, YOU'VE GOT MAIL, NATIONAL TREASURE BOOK OF SECRETS, THE BUCKET LIST, MEET THE PARENTS, and MISS CONGENIALITY. Over 1000 songs, 2,600+ contacts, many APs from the AP store. The list goes on.

These are DVD's I own. I converted the files with handbrake, and they are on my iPod Touch 32GB. The movies play well on the hotel TV by plugging the iPod Touch into the TV inputs. Being nearsighted helps in the air. I remove my glasses and hold the 'pod about 4" from my eves. It looks huge. :redface:

8. 9,974 mp3s
    8 movies
    1 scrubs episode
    and... my contacts

i have the 160GB black iPod classic
    want the touch..... but...... horribly little memory for my taste

9. FotoPhocus

FotoPhocus

Jun 15, 2008
    I've got a ton of Family Guy episodes, a few of my favorite movies, a few other random TV shows on my Zune 80.

It's a small screen, but I use it mainly while I'm at work to have some background noise. I've seen all the episodes and movies multiple times, so I can just enjoy having them going in the background.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.