What do you think is this ?

I did some ps work last night and this was the result.
Give me some critic please. I am here to learn.

thanks

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

very somber mood. wonder what she was thinking. i like the lighting, the use of cool colors etc, but it is a bit "too" soft. just a touch sharper might have been better. she has beautiful eyes and i think if they'd been sharper this might have come through more. same w/her mouth. lovely shape, but it's almost lost in the softness. overall though i think you have a nice shot here. nicely done, alex. i don't do portraits because there's just too much to think about!

S

saturnine

I agree with Leigh. The soft focus enhances the mood of the photo, but it's a bit too soft. I like that she's not covered in make-up, and that her hair is wrapped up in the towel. This shows a "plain" but very beautiful view of her appearance. Nicely done!

Good image, but I agree on the softness. You could try placing a layer underneath that is the sharp image and use the eraser tool in PS at 10% to remove some of the softness in select areas. It's a great way to have softness while retaining some detail in the image.

David.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom