What does your work space look like right now?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jprphotography, Aug 3, 2008.

1. Messy...lmfao:tongue:
    2730446404_195885a41e_b.png

2. Lurker

Lurker

Jul 21, 2007
    NJ
    Mine? sRGB.

3. scooptdoo

scooptdoo Guest

clutter and dust describes mine.

4. A mess right now... Between shooting 1500 images in Wachington DC for a week, editing them and culling it down to a manageable number? then going to the Zoo today, shooting more. My office/cage/den/cave/catch all for me room below.

office2.jpg
    office1.gif

5. Very cool! Got stands?

6. Monitor Stands, no- just what you see. (Planar 22's). I use a product called Matrox Video 2 Go for the additional monitors (I could run one adttl if I wanted/had space).

You eat at your desk :eek:. I dont even drink coffee in there with out a lid as I am clumbsy and would have stuff all over :) Like the time I spilled a bottle of Gatorade onto the keyboard of a Toshiba Tablet PC- that was a fun one to explain to the corporate help desk. It smoked it through and through.

Dave

7. I guess ive been lucky so far. I once spilled half a nalgene across the top of my desktop and nothing happened. I was very lucky that time, lol.

8. unworkable!

9. Here is my office space... :smile:

2 of the 3 pc's I have...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Hello JohnC, from a Chattanooga boy!

11. Mine is very underwhelming. I'm at the Peabody in Little Rock for a three-day conference. I'm just glad I picked up this laptop to keep me company.

_DSC3081.gif

12. lol, always have to have a travel buddy

13. And a howdy from a Nashville boy! :biggrin:

14. My work space is messy and filled with junk. I don't think I'll post a photo! :wink:

15. Doug

Doug

Jan 17, 2006
    East TN
    That back alley way is a bit messy huh F/2? ;)

I'd have to say which space. Where my computer is, or where my photography is. oh wait, this just in, neither space is in shape to show, lol. I've been working on other parts of my home, and these go to the wayside!

16. DanWhite

DanWhite

Jul 10, 2005
    Lansdale PA
    Mine at the studio
    [​IMG]

And the new Sales consultation area
    p931146965-4.png

17. I bought that same desk for my PC at my parents house. :biggrin:

18. Next thing you know workspaces will be available on Google Earth

19. That's a mess? You don't know the meaning of the word.