1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

    If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

What filter/effect is this?

Discussion in 'Retouching and Post Processing' started by sic1, Apr 24, 2007.

  1. sic1


    Feb 9, 2007
    Chicago IL
    This filter effect usually has rounded corners and beveled edge as if the photos looks like it's under a scratched piece of glass?
  2. Chris101


    Feb 2, 2005
    Looks like a combination of a slide mount and a badly abused Polaroid!

    Very campy-retro-cool!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.