What Have I done?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Baywing, Nov 8, 2005.

1. Baywing

Baywing

Feb 22, 2005
    CT USA
    I guess I'm carried away with the D200 frenzy, I just ordered the EH-6 a/c power supply, even though the D200 is a month away. I guess I figure once it hits the market, some of the accessories will get scooped up and there may be a backlog......do I have a severe case of NAS?????

2. drueter

drueter

Apr 24, 2005
    Southeast Texas
    Don't forget the battery pack/vertical grip and the magnifying eyepiece! And throw in a couple of new lenses while you're at it! Now that would be a severe case of NAS!

3. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Yes Bay, you have it bad (which isn't necessarily bad :rolleyes: ).

:biggrin:

4. Baywing

Baywing

Feb 22, 2005
    CT USA
    Well, Don, I'm going to wait awhile on the MB-D200. I just got the one for the D100 this summer and I have to say I'm not all that thrilled with it. It is nice not to have to change batteries in the mid-day, and the vert shutter is nice when I need it, but for 95% of what I shoot, it seems to get in the way.

Frank, what can I say. I'd love to be able to endulge my disease, but I have to save my $$$ for energy this winter!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.