What have I done?

Kim

Well, I should have known better than to read all these interesting posts and look at everyones pictures. Having a computer at home makes all this too easy. Now I've gone and ordered a 80-400VR and a 12-24 f/4. I was so scared to click the purchase button and now that I have I can't wait for my precious package to arrive!! How can I make the time go by faster?!?

lololol LLD has struck you BAD !!!!!!!

Guess go use your other lens, cause you wont want to after the new toys. It will be up here for sale :>)))

Love that 80400 VR

Did you see my post today, Confused GWE....

lol 80-400 VR VR VR

Kim....I feel your pain or joy as the case may be. I just bought a 300mm f4 AFS. This darn lens lust can be habit forming!

Have fun with your new toys.

Regards,

Kim, you're going to love both those lenses. They'll both be in your hands soon enough, enjoy :D

The LLD(lens lust disease) is impossible to cure, once bitten. There will always be another lens you just have to have...I know. I'm now contemplating, don't know how I'm going to pay for it, 200-400 VR lens.

Someone please help with this LLD :shock:

I've only had my 80-400 a short time and I love it, and will never part with it. I just ordered the 12-24 Tokina. The combination you ordered are worth every penny. Congrats!!

Jonathan,
So good to see you.. :>))

Glad you like that 80-400.. Nice :>)))))

I think the 12-24 would be nice ...

Kim

I actually had a change of plans. Instead of the 80-400VR I opted for the 70-200VR and I'm really happy with it. I just saw Terry French's pictures with her new 70-200VR and loved them! I hope I can do as well with mine. I did get the 12-24 and I love that one, too. As for Bill's question about my posting some pictures, I promise, as soon as I feel like I've got some worth looking at, I'll post them. Right now I feel like I'm a green pea with too much to learn. But I'm loving every minute of trying and learning!

Latest threads

Top Bottom