What home gym?

Growltiger

Administrator
Administrator
You might want to add one of these (make sure you get one that specifes the feature "anti-burst"):
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I've thought about that over the years, but never did it. I actually like the overhead of going to an real gym, packing a bag, stopping for errands on the drive home, seeing friends there. The place I go has a pool and hot tub, though both are dormant with Covid. The fact that my medical coverage makes it free is a nice perk too.
all Gyms closed again in Oregon.... canceled my membership now... as dont anticipate them opening until 2021 sometime, if they are still in business.

You might want to add one of these (make sure you get one that specifes the feature "anti-burst"):
View attachment 1673875
these are great.. we have (2).. you can even do work outs via You tube with these...even my chiropractor has me doing things on this ball...I am a gym rat but all closed here due to Covid, so do what we can at home, but we do have an eliptical for cardio

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
But what if I want it to burst?
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
Desmond, I have a home gym similar to the photo you’ve shown. It sits in my basement, unused.
I do, however, have a treadmill that I walk on fairly regularly.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Desmond, I have a home gym similar to the photo you’ve shown. It sits in my basement, unused.
I do, however, have a treadmill that I walk on fairly regularly.
Once we get down there I'll have another look at what's available :)
I just got home from my last day at the old work and a farewell party - it's been 9 years at this place.
Tomorrow the big packing begins.

Once we get down there I'll have another look at what's available :)
I just got home from my last day at the old work and a farewell party - it's been 9 years at this place.
Tomorrow the big packing begins.
Looking forward to your pics from the new home Desmond. It looks great.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom