What is causing this odd color block on some jpg's?

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Real Name
Karen
If Ps seems to be running slowly, it is almost certainly because there is insufficient empty space on that little SSD. I have a 512 GB SSD in my MBP and I feel that it is barely enough.
I have 4 internal HDs. The C: ssd drive has only the OS and apps. The other 3 internal spinner HDs have data on them. Two of them are also scratch disks with about 3 TBs available to PS.

Growltiger

Administrator
Administrator
I have 4 internal HDs. The C: ssd drive has only the OS and apps. The other 3 internal spinner HDs have data on them. Two of them are also scratch disks with about 3 TBs available to PS.
I know, but it sounded like you were running out of space on C: if you had to delete PS 2018? You should keep at least 10% free space on C: at all times.

That's fine!

I thought for a moment that you were working on a laptop that had only a single SSD.

Ps, and other graphics programs, are depending more and more on a GPU so that is something else which might need to be upgraded.

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Real Name
Karen
That's fine!

I thought for a moment that you were working on a laptop that had only a single SSD.

Ps, and other graphics programs, are depending more and more on a GPU so that is something else which might need to be upgraded.
I have 56 GB free out of a total of 223 gb. In 2012, 500 GB ssd's were pretty expensive, so I stuck with 250GB. Even though I've imaged my C: using Macrium, it would still scare me to do a "frontal lobotomy" on my computer to replace the C: drive! LOL!

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom