What is it and where is it?

Discussion in 'Special Sessions, Events, and Tour Announcements' started by Rich Gibson, Apr 26, 2007.

1. [​IMG]

1. Probably easy
    2. Not so easy but if you know 1 and rememember where I've traveled it should help.

Rich

2. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Wow - I love the picture Rich! It looks like a stairwell, but it's so austere!

I can't even begin to guess, but I'll play 20 questions! Is it in America?

3. Yes, no. I thought I'd go up to the top and shoot the same thing down. Problem is you can't get in the middle to get the same perspective. The further I leaned over to get to the middle (holding the D2x in my outstretched arms and looking down :eek: ) the more I felt an uncotrollable urge to wet myself..so I gave up.

:redface:

4. No answers here but I really like this photo!!!

5. Vienna Pics

Vienna Pics

Nov 14, 2005
    Virgnia
    20 questions - Is it in Rome?

6. Bingo! It's the building which housed the B&B we stayed in in May.

Rich