1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

what is this person thinking?

Discussion in 'People' started by andrewthomasdesigns, Jul 2, 2007.

1. I don't know if I like this shot, in fact I know I don't like it, however it's the main page of my website right now (since I did like the shot 2 hours ago).

Anyway, what is she trying to say, I just can't place my finger on it.

[​IMG]

well and this one too...

[​IMG]

**edit, and yes I know about the pimple on her face, and I'll take care of this tomorrow... too lazy right now.

2. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

hmmmm, i like her face (don't see any zit)...and i'm liking your photography...;-)

3. Firelarz

Firelarz

Feb 26, 2006
    Chandler, AZ
    It looks like she is ready to fight and will take her shirt off to do it. Justthe thought from a former NY'er.

4. She seems to be annoyed by something. Her clothing, perhaps? Your presence? :wink:

5. DABO

DABO

Jan 13, 2006
    1st one:

"You give me this dress for Valentine's Day and then I find a picture of your old girlfriend with this dress on? Say goodbye to me and the dress, Andrew. It's about to become a rag and I'm outta here!"

DAB

6. ubetcha

ubetcha

Nov 12, 2006
    San Diego, Ca
    Someone stole her tattoo and she pi$$ed:confused: 

7. She's think - "I'm too sexy for this shirt..." and singing it to herself... :biggrin:

8. tech1961

tech1961

Jan 28, 2007
    Houston Tx.
    She is thinking man it is awfully white in here and my forehead is blown out.

9. i like the second one.

10. RFCGRAPHICS

RFCGRAPHICS

Apr 30, 2005

Actually she's probably thinking..."Never Never Going to Get it" by En Vogue and singing it to herself :) 

11. Ray C.

Ray C.

Nov 7, 2005
    Thailand
    [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.