what is this person thinking?

Discussion in 'People' started by andrewthomasdesigns, Jul 2, 2007.

1. I don't know if I like this shot, in fact I know I don't like it, however it's the main page of my website right now (since I did like the shot 2 hours ago).

Anyway, what is she trying to say, I just can't place my finger on it.

[​IMG]

well and this one too...

[​IMG]

**edit, and yes I know about the pimple on her face, and I'll take care of this tomorrow... too lazy right now.

2. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

hmmmm, i like her face (don't see any zit)...and i'm liking your photography...;-)

3. Firelarz

Firelarz

Feb 26, 2006
    Chandler, AZ
    It looks like she is ready to fight and will take her shirt off to do it. Justthe thought from a former NY'er.

4. She seems to be annoyed by something. Her clothing, perhaps? Your presence? :wink:

5. DABO

DABO

Jan 13, 2006
    1st one:

"You give me this dress for Valentine's Day and then I find a picture of your old girlfriend with this dress on? Say goodbye to me and the dress, Andrew. It's about to become a rag and I'm outta here!"

DAB

6. ubetcha

ubetcha

Nov 12, 2006
    San Diego, Ca
    Someone stole her tattoo and she pi$$ed:confused:

7. She's think - "I'm too sexy for this shirt..." and singing it to herself... :biggrin:

8. tech1961

tech1961

Jan 28, 2007
    Houston Tx.
    She is thinking man it is awfully white in here and my forehead is blown out.

9. i like the second one.

10. RFCGRAPHICS

RFCGRAPHICS

Apr 30, 2005

Actually she's probably thinking..."Never Never Going to Get it" by En Vogue and singing it to herself :)

11. Ray C.

Ray C.

Nov 7, 2005
    Thailand
    [​IMG]