Critique What is your favorite Girl Scouts cookie?

My favorite cookie sold by the Girls Scouts is the Samoa.

Setup
The background is black velvet. A small continuous-light lamp lit the front of the cookie from the left. A flashlight fitted with an orange gel lit the rear from the right. The orange light in the background on the right is a texture from InfiniteTexturePanel.com

Mike 2020-02-17--001-S.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited:

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Real Name
Karen
This image brings back fond/frightening memories! LOL! When I saw single.....at times my dinner - after no breakfast, no lunch and working 10 hours in a day and 1.5 hours commute on Los Angeles freeways each way - was samoas and calvados! YUM!

How in the world do you remember that it was exactly 28 years ago? I don't remember what I did 28 minutes ago.
:D

I also have short-term memory problems*, but this one was easy. It was 28 years ago that my daughter graduated high school and went away to college.

--------------------------------
*When I got back to my car today after a pretty strenuous 4.5-mile hike I couldn't find my car key. I was really dreading having to retrace my steps when I finally discovered it in a pocket I forgot putting it in.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom