What is YOUR favourite city?

This is a very difficult question to answer! From the places I've been, some of my favorites (because I can't just choose one) have been: Venice (Italy), Key West, and San Juan (PR)

LyndeeLoo

Administrator
Administrator
A very hard question to answer, as I have several favorites: Seattle...San Francisco...Vancouver, BC; Prague, CZ; London, England, Bali, Indonesia and Paris France.

These cities are at the top of the list...

Hi Rich - Edinburgh - that one strikes me a bit unusual - what is it about the city that captivated you?

It's clearly different from the others but I'm a history buff and am fascinated by all things related to the British Isles. Scotland is our favorite country to visit. The history is almost palpable and Edinburgh sits, so to speak, right in the middle of it all. When we return (we've been there 7 times now) it's like going home. Our B&B hosts even invited us for the wife's 60th birthday last year and put us up as guests in the B&B along with all their family. The Scots will not approach you (as the Irish often do) but are warm and friendly once you approach them.

Most overlooked city in Eastern Eurpe. Every one falls for going to look at the 3 blocks of preserved buildings in Prauge and miss what for 100s of years was referred to as the Venice of the East

4319769789_7401bc838f_o.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Budapest, Hungary. St Stephens day Celibration

Ah yes, London in the rain - another great city...

167.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

There are so many wonderful places in the USA and the world. For pure nature, I would say Alaska where I lived in the 70's. So much untouched Nature there. in the lower 48, there are so many places that have their beauty.. I cannot choose just one.

Real Name
Alex
I have many favorites, where I would like to live or spend part of the year in.

For me, Seattle, Buenos Aires and Prague.

A second tier would be New York, Paris, Madrid.

Latest threads

Top Bottom