What lenses are you bringing to this year's Photowalk?

Probably just the Ai-S 50/1.8 and 135/2.8 lenses I'm using for Octoberfest... I may bring the CV 20/3.5 for a wide perspective. Maybe.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just signed up for the photowalk out here in riverside. This is going to be my first photowalk experience, so hopefully it'll be a fun one.

As far as lenses go, I'm bringing my 14-24, 35, 50, and 60.

What is the walk all about?

Thanks,

Mike
It's where photographers all over the world get together in groups and go out shooting together. It's a ton of fun! It was started by Scott Kelby and he had the idea of 1 lens on the camera and go out, get creative, and have fun. I've been on the one in downtown Dallas and 2 up in Frisco, TX. Always fun and afterwards we'd meet at a nice restaurant to share photos and conversation. I've had lots of opportunities to learn how to do something I haven't done before and even had 1 of my photos published! I'm sure there will be others that can contribute to your question too, but one thing for sure - these walks are FUN!!!!!

It's where photographers all over the world get together in groups and go out shooting together. It's a ton of fun! It was started by Scott Kelby and he had the idea of 1 lens on the camera and go out, get creative, and have fun. I've been on the one in downtown Dallas and 2 up in Frisco, TX. Always fun and afterwards we'd meet at a nice restaurant to share photos and conversation. I've had lots of opportunities to learn how to do something I haven't done before and even had 1 of my photos published! I'm sure there will be others that can contribute to your question too, but one thing for sure - these walks are FUN!!!!!
Thanks for the great rundown, Dianne. Sounds like alot of fun.

If I went, perhaps I would bring my D50 & my new 55-300mm...for some reason they mate up superbly.

Mike

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The walk is tomorrow. I can't wait! I decided on the 17-50 and the 80-200 in my Lowepro Slingshot just in case.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom