What random thing that makes no sense do you enjoy doing?

First, get your mind out of the gutter.

So I was just playing with my cat, Monkey, and a feather and she scratched me. I knew right then that I had to cut her claws which I got REALLY excited about. I don't know why but I LOVE cutting my cat's claws. I have worked at various vets offices so of course I know how to do it properly but it's such a weird thing that brings me joy. I'll be at my boyfriend's playing with his cats and he'll mention how sharp their claws are and is always amazed at how quickly I'll lay them back and snip them off.

Oh, and unclogging things. I LOVE to clean out something that's clogged. Be it a drain, a vacuum cleaner hose, etc.

How weird do I look now? (or obviously tipsy).

Dude, totally not TMI. It's just something odd that I like doing.

I'm also not a road rage person but I LOVE "brake checking" people if they get too close.

I love reading kid's books. I read to my students after every lunch recess and to my own kids every night. Something about reading to the kids in different voices brings me back to my own childhood... I read a lot! Just something I love! :smile:

Peeling the clear protective film off of shiny parts of new electronics.

I realize how insane that sounds. I think I just associate it with getting cool new stuff.

I LOVE getting tattooed and USED to LOVE getting pierced, (been quite a few years for THAT), and of course I can't forget my WIFE!!! :eek:

A classic......... thank you! :)

Rolf

:cool:

In all honesty I reread the OP and I thought it said what random thing that makes no sense do you LOVE...

HAHAHA I didn't catch the 'doing' part until now. I certainly didn't mean THAT. :redface:

Sorry if that's what anyone thought.

:cool:

In all honesty I reread the OP and I thought it said what random thing that makes no sense do you LOVE...

HAHAHA I didn't catch the 'doing' part until now. I certainly didn't mean THAT. :redface:

Sorry if that's what anyone thought.

I caught it but wasn't going to say anything. Haha.

Talking to myself (so it seem) on Facebook. Even if no one response, I still love being able to say something. I actually crack myself up sometimes. lol...

Latest threads

Top Bottom