1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

What should I do to improve this composite

Discussion in 'Retouching and Post Processing' started by MGlennn, Oct 22, 2005.

1. ....????....3 images combined in PS/CS2....it seems to be missing something...what to do... :confused: 

[​IMG]

2. I like it as is. Very nice.

3. SRA

SRA

Jul 29, 2005
    Orem, Utah
    I agree, but what to do doesn't come right away. Perhaps it seems a bit over processed. Some areas are sharp while others are soft.

4. RNeal

RNeal

Oct 15, 2005
    Tennessee
    Like it a lot. Maybe try cropping it in a 4X5 aspect taking off some of the right side and just a little more off the left?

5. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    I like the mood alot.

I think not what it is miss, it is what is maybe to much :>)))

I think I would like a moonlight setting. Small moon though :>))))))

6. Well, maybe this...

original
    [​IMG]

7. Hey.... :biggrin: ....thanks a lot.

Lots of great ideas :smile:

Will try a moon for Gale (hmmmm) tomorrow.

Panos....how did you do that dude..??? :confused:  ...it's cool :biggrin:

8. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    :Love:

9. Hi, Mike

I like the simplicity of the design you've created. I think I would have tried to add some dimensionality to it. You could do this with a drop shadow and a gradient on the sphere/ figure or some combination there of.

You might also look for a way to intensity the colors as Panos has suggested. The background sky area would be a good candidate.

Virginia
    aka beaucamera

10. Great ideas....thanks Virginia & all.. :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.