What should I do?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gbenic, Jul 6, 2007.

1. Over the last couple of days, the kind folks at the UK Lottery have notified me of multiple winning numbers. All totaled, I won 4.8 million pounds. Is that a lot of money? Should I collect it? Or are the hassles too great with an international lottery?

Thanks in advance.

:biggrin:

2. F15Todd

F15Todd

Feb 1, 2005
    Tennessee
    Man you are lucky, and with the exchange rate and a little rounding up that's almost $10 million. But where would the fun be living off that kind of money. I would need at least $30 million to really live well...$10 million would just be a hassle, I'd pass.

3. Greg,

I also received same notifications, amounting to something a little larger than 10 million pounds (about 22 million CDN). Do you think members would object if we put oh say, a million quid into an equipment pool for members in need to draw upon if they are desperate for lens assistance.:wink: