What the *#^$%& is up??

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Keith, Sep 25, 2005.

1. What the *#^$%& is up?? Dang wings never work when you want them too! :rolleyes:

Not great shots but luv the shots, they are like cylons coming down when they get all excited!

original.

original.

original.

Shot high iso, last light
    original.

2. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

3. wonderful stuff Keith. Definately raised a laugh and smiles.
    Dave

4. bfjr

bfjr Guest

that 1st had me laughing :biggrin:

I like the single goose flight shot and the last one is real real crisp and clean.

5. Rob

Rob

Jul 28, 2005
    Truro, Cornwall, UK
    Keith do you mean Zylons or Klingons?
    Great shots.
    It's always rough on the outside of a formation! :Depressed

6. Makes me wonder if there's a cache of fermented berries nearby.

7. Great stuff, Keith. The first is so funny!!!!

8. Great shots! That first one is too funny...

9. jaminphoto

jaminphoto

Jul 7, 2005
    SF Bay area
    Whoa :eek:
    I've seen these guys do some acrobatic stuff before but I never seen them flying up side down. Did he manage to land safely?

--ricardo

10. drueter

drueter

Apr 24, 2005
    Southeast Texas
    Great shots, Keith!! That first one is really unusual - I didn't realize they could even fly upside down. Great captures!

11. cknight

cknight

May 2, 2005
    Madison, AL
    These guys need a ticket for FWI (Flying While Intoxicated) and have their pilots license revoked.
    The first one's head is on upside down, so he may think he's flying right side up.

12. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Keith

Thast just great.. As all have said Great images. With the first one being just a Hoot for sure.

Good work Pal. :>))))))

13. Thanks Dave, nice to see you around. Shooting anything interesting these days? :smile:

14. Thanks Ben, was pleased with the iso 800 shot, didnt do anything in cam or after. guess the key is nailing the exposure, thank god for a histogram. LOL

15. LOL!! yeah the ones in the middle push around. LOL..........dont you remember battlestar galatica days? LOL!!!

16. Too many barley sandwiches!!!! LOL Thanks for looking

17. Thanks Dao, I got quite the chuckle too, now if it was just in focus, urghhhh

18. Thanks, seems like I have made a few laugh, thanks again for looking Jim!

19. He landed safe as can be............having said that, I saw a comemorant trying to land in a tree to nest last night, didnt hang on, did 3 - 360's in mid air before hearing a thump in the bushes :eek: , a minute later, he came squaking out of the bush and walked into the water, oh my god it was hilarious. Spent too much time watching it then photographing it! LOL