What to do while staying at home:

I'm having enough trouble switching between a D7000 and a Z6. Imagine switching between six strings and nearly sixty strings!o
3 strings on the Merlin to 56 on the Bandura..One of these days I will get to the point where I'm confident in the sound I can create on the different stringed instruments. Until then, well....the journey is a lot of fun. Hopefully the process can help preserve and exercise some grey matter.

My plans are a little different for the next month.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I'm with Mike, I'd be totally confused, but good for you.
Thanks.s Louis..once you get to appreciate the different sounds, there is no confusion.
What beautiful instruments!
Thanks Terri. I forgot to include the accordion - that I picked up this year after not playing for 35 years. And of course there are Number 1 son's collections of electric guitar

Nice shot and instruments! Playing music has a similar effect on your brain as meditating and is just as positive. Quality of play doesn't matter, more important to get the delight toddlers get from a floor full of pan covers.

Lovely array of interesting instruments. You've inspired me to try the same.
Glad that you are inspired. Music stimulates the endorphins.
Nice shot and instruments! Playing music has a similar effect on your brain as meditating and is just as positive. Quality of play doesn't matter, more important to get the delight toddlers get from a floor full of pan covers.
Couldn't agree with you more..keep banging on those pans...good for rhythm development.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom