What will tomorrow bring?

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by creationsbe, Oct 5, 2008.

1. Erik, is there many wind farms around your area? Looks like a good location for them.

2. Why do you ask? Are you a potential investor? :biggrin: J/K

Yes, there are many. Not particularly viewable from where I am. I read in the newsletter the Utility Company out here sends with the bill that they are investing in land for a large windmill farm out here. I think it was 50 MegaWatts...

3. Great...more scenery obliterated by wind mills.:frown:
    I like your pictures though. Simple, elegant.

4. Thanks for the comment Tim.

[​IMG]

5. Where is that last shot Erik? I'm going to guess in the Moscow area, but I've been wrong before...:biggrin:
    I lived in Idaho for 6 years, Boise, Twin Falls, Cambridge and go back almost every year. It's a beautiful state.

6. That is actually somewhere around Pomeroy, WA. I was at a rally event 2 weekends ago and I volunteered. So, I was in the middle of some field with wind mills to the west and lots of big hills. 70 miles from Moscow. You were close!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.